If you’re looking for something super quick and delicious plus easy to make to go with your main dishes or just a snack/appetizer, these are what you’d want to make.
The delicious oozy cheese filled center in these biscuits topped with some butter garlic herbs just seriously tops it off. It’s very addicting also. Like super addicting! lol
You don’t even need a lot of ingredients. It’s simple! You just need pillsbury grand biscuit can, mozzarella cheese, butter, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder parmesan, and parsley!
I am sure you have these in your pantry already. If it’s not then you should stock up on it cause it’s some of the main things you’d want to have and use in your kitchen!
You can add this to your main dish or just snack on it! Or maybe you want it to be an appetizer before serving the main course with some marinara sauce or any of your favorite dipping sauce! Whatever it is, you can’t go wrong with these!
Your kids will love making these with you! So easy for them to make and help out in the kitchen! Next thing you know they could be your little sous chef in the kitchen with you! Lol
I hope you enjoy these just as much as my family and I enjoyed these!
Biscuit Mozzarella Cheese Bomb
- 1 can Pillsbury Biscuit 8 pcs can
- 4 oz Mozzarella brick cube (can use shredded)
- 1/3 cup Parmesan shredded
- 1/2 stick Butter melted
- 1 tsp Garlic powder or 3-4 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Fresh parsley chopped for garnish
- Marinara sauce for dipping optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Mix the melted butter, garlic powder, onion powder and italian seasoning together. Set aside.
- Open the biscuit cans and separate the biscuits. Cut each biscuit in half. Wrap the mozzarella cubes in the center of each biscuit. Carefully wrap the biscuit dough around the cheese, pinch the biscuit to close and seal tight.
- Place the seam part down on cookie sheet and arrange the biscuits so they are at least 1-inch apart.
- Brush with garlic butter mix over the tops of the cheese bombs. Sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the cheese bombs. (reserve the remaining butter mix for later)
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the surface turn golden brown.
- Brush the remaining garlic butter mix over the cooked cheese bombs and sprinkle with parsley, then serve immediately or warm! ENJOY!!
**Please note that the provided nutritional data is approximate**