A quick shortcut mini apple pie you can bake for any occasions or maybe just a craving you’d like to satisfy. 🥧🥧
It’s the year 2020 and man what a year it’s been for everyone! Adjusting to being at home all day everyday with our family and trying to keep our kids busy is a lot of work. It’s definitely to get time to yourself and get that break you need or even just take a little breather from everything.
Since this year has been a huge change for everyone and now we’re busier than ever with being at home with everyone it’s hard to find time to do anything or even cook anything. Especially with the holiday season it’s hard to manage that time to have to cook a traditional good meal with everyone driving you nuts at the same time! LOL! 😅
I for one are one of those mamas who don’t have time for everything. Time is value to me so I try to spend my time with what matters most to me and cherish it with the kids. I honestly don’t have time to slave around all day long. We all have those days and this holiday season is one of those times.
I don’t have time to just take my time on cooking everything and thought I needed to do something quick and easy to make. I thought of a quick shortcut to make some mini apple pies for my family with little work. I can whip up real quick and it tastes just as OH SO YUMMY! 🤤🤤🤤
I hope this would really help all the busy parents out there who don’t have time to perfect everything and just on the go go go! It really only takes about 30 mins from start to finish and I just love how it tastes. My husband and my oldest son love to top it off with ice cream. Sometimes even powdered sugar. I like to keep mine just as simple and eat it the way it is and have some delicious coffee! Now can you say YUMMMYYYY?! 🤤🤤
I hope you enjoy this easy recipe just as much as my whole family and I did! ENJOY! 😄
Shortcut Mini Apple Pies
- Cupcake Pan
- 1 Box Pillsbury Pie Crust 2 pie crust
- 1 Can Apple Pie Filling 21 oz
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp Water
- 3/4 Cup Flour
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Butter Cubed at Room Temp
- Preheat oven at 425°F
- Cut pie crust with 4in. cookie cutter and press down in muffin/cupcake tin pan and up the edge
- Fill each pie crust with apple pie filling
- Use scraps to make woven lattice crust for top or cut out any shape or make dutch topping.
- Beat egg and water and brush on top of the pie crust
- FOR DUTCH TOPPING: Blend all ingredients in a bowl until coarsley crumble then sprinkle on top
- Bake for 13-15 mins until brown
- Use knife to to run around the edge to help release them.
- Serve warm with or without ice cream or powdered sugar and ENJOY!
**Please note that the provided nutritional data is approximate**
If you’d like to download the recipe card for this to save as a digital copy just enter your email below so I can send it directly to your email!