My delicious mouth watering apple crumble recipe will finish your night with a satisfying taste. You can top it off with some vanilla ice cream that’s to die for.
My husband’s favorite dessert for Thanksgiving is apple pie but I wanted to try something that can save time and much quicker. I made this for him and the family and everyone just devoured it. My oldest son looovvvveeeddd this! He kept asking for more!
There’s just something about warm dessert topped off with ice cream that is just so satisfying and gets you wanting more.
This recipe is pretty much apple pie filling with the delicious crumble streusel on top without the pie crust. It taste just as delicious and super easy to make! You really need to try this!
I hope you enjoy this recipe just as much as my family and friend has!
Apple Crumble Recipe
- 4 Gala apples diced 1/2" pcs
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 Tbsp All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Lemon zest from 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 stick Butter cubed
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In medium bowl, toss and combine apples with sugar, flour, lemon juice, lemon zest and cinnamon for filling.
- Grease 8×8 baking pan or similar with butter or baking spray. Then pour apple filling in evenly.
For Crumble Topping
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon and pinch of salt. Then add diced butter and combine with your hands until mixture reaches sandy, crumbly texture.
- Evenly sprinkle crumble topping over apple filling.
- Bake for 40 – 45 mins or until topping is golden brown and apples are tender.
- Let it cool slightly and crisp before serving. ENJOY!
**Please note that the provided nutritional data is approximate**