It’s about that time of the year and Thanksgiving is almost here! Time is sure flying this year and it has been really really different and new for everyone.
Due to COVID this year, there will be a lot of people cooking Thanksgiving dinner this year. Some are first timers and some are more experienced. But this year is where we are so overwhelmed and stressed about how we will make everything happen for our family. With all the adjustments we have to get used to and trying to work around our schedule, it can drain you.
Well I wanted to share a quick recipe with you to make life just a tad bit easier with cooking this time of the year. I’ve also made a Thanksgiving weekly planner and checklist for anyone who is not prepared and are last minute planners like how I used to be! You can go HERE to download it!
Let’s get back to this quick and easy pull apart garlic rolls! One night I wanted to make something quick and easy to go with dinner. It was Italian night and I was making spaghetti! I wanted some garlic rolls to go with it so this was something simple I wanted to have with dinner
It’s really quick and so easy to make. It’s not as much work either. It’s something you can make with the things you have at home already. You’ll enjoy it as much as my whole family did! Even my kids loved helping me make these. They love helping in the kitchen and get messy.
I hope you enjoy!
Quick & Easy Pull Apart Garlic Rolls
- Cupcake Pan
- 1 Can Pillsbury Biscuit butter tastin flaky
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Parsley Chopped
- 2-3 Cloves Fresh Garlic Chopped
- 3-4 Tbsp Melted Butter
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1-2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 cup Mozzarella shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut biscuits into 4 pcs and place in a bowl.
- Pour melted butter, parsley, fresh garlic, italian seasoning, garlic powdder and mozzarella cheese into the bowl with the biscuits. Toss until evenly seasoned.
- Places about 3 pcs in each cupcake pans.
- Top it off with some extra mozzarella cheese if you'd like.
- Bake for 15 mins.
- Serve immediately. ENJOY!! (Best when freshly hot or warm)
**Please note that the provided nutritional data is approximate**